Low on effort, high on impact, they’re the epitome of instant chic. And even in a bold print, like this pattern from H&M collection, they will take you to every occasion in style.
I’m not usually one for statement pants but the cut and fabric of these made me purchase them straight away. Not only are they versatile but they don’t even require ironing which is a big plus for me ! Plus at $60 I was happy to take the risk.
Here are some tips for styling statement pants;
- Pair your funkier pants with solid colors.
- Try a black blazer (for dress-up) or a heather gray sweatshirt or plain white tee or tank (to dress it down).
- Both sneakers and loafers look great with a statement pant, and don’t be afraid to keep the shoes a bit funkier if that’s your style (just stay away from too much pattern.)
- Color is a-okay, but again, go for solids. Nothing wrong with a power clash.
- Keep the shape in mind, pair a looser pair of trousers with a more fitted top and pair a skinnier leg with a softer sweater or jacket.
T Shirt by James Perse
Pants by H&M Collection
Shoes by Mr Hare
Watch by Chanel