I need a bag. full stop. I don’t travel lightly and I don’t in my day to day life either. It’s rare I’m seen without some form of a bag but when you never know where your day is taking you, and what you may need its #essential. Plus there are just certain comforts I’m not prepared to give up. Sometimes those comforts make or brake a day.
- I always have at least one or two pairs of sunglasses
- Mints – no one likes coffee breath
- anti bac – places are dirty need i say more?
- medical kit – passed on from my mother I think its crucial even more so when traveling. From eye drops, pain killers, band aids, sleeping aid, antibiotics ect I cant tell you how many times I have bailed out friends with this.
- Lip balm – Always
- Battery pack – why do the iPhone’s always die?
- Chanel blotting paper
- Facial mist – the mario badescu from mecca is so good and so fricken cheap !
- Laptop / Ipad & 2 phones
- Kindle – perfect for when your appointment, client is late or you just don’t want to talk to your uber driver.
- Earphones – I would die if i couldn’t listen to spotify.
- Peanut butter cliff bar – actual lifesaver so many times.
- water bottle – because duh
Obviously these change from time to time but you get the idea. When your schedule is busy and your all over the city its these little saviors that keep me sane !
Glasses by Oliver Peoples
Shirt by Paul Smith
Pants by Calvin Klein
Bag by Fendi
Watch by Chanel – J12 Marine edition
Shoes by Church’s of London